UPS Ground Ship
SHOP BY BRAND
Search Healthy Hiker Gear Site
Hiking Backpack & Gregory Backpacks at Fantastic Prices!
Healthy Hiker Gear offers high quality Hiking Backpack and Gregory Backpacks in many sizes for your outdoor adventures. We are a proud Authorized Dealer for Gregory Backpacks. These premium Hiking Backpacks are mostly Internal Frame Backpacks that utilize the latest technology and innovative designs to provide hikers and backpackers with high quality, great fitting Hiking backpacks from Gregory Backpacks. You will also find rugged, durable Mountainsmith Backpacks.
Enjoy comfortable and safe hiking with Hiking Backpacks from Gregory Backpacks. CLICK NOW & SAVE!
We offer high quality Hiking Backpacks for all your sports gear and adventures. Backpack design has certainly changed to provide the most comfort and function. Gregory Backpacks offer many enhanced features that make hiking a pleasure. Improvements in body mapping technology, lightweight load bearing suspension, hip belt padding, and ergonomic shoulder straps makinig hiking long distances easier. Hiking Backpack designs have paved the way for greater comfort on the trail. Whether you're on an expedition carrying a 70 liter load, or mountain biking with a hydration pack, you'll appreciate the benefits of the new era of hiking backpacks design and comfort.
Here are Tips for Taking Measurements and ensuring a proper fit.
** It is a good idea to have a someone help you take these measurements comfortably and accurately.
**Write down the measurement in inches (in the United States) or centimeters.
Proper Fit Tips for Hiking Backpacks:
1. Hip belts: Women with straight or narrow hips will have little trouble with standard hip belts. Individuals (men or women) with more curve to their hips will need a woman's style waist belt to be most comfortable.
2. Hip belts should cup your hips and be sized so when cinched tightly, there is still a bit of webbing left and the pads do not touch.
3. Shoulder straps: They should anchor to the backpack just below the 7th vertebra and near the crest of your shoulders. They should wrap comfortably, but securely, around the shoulders and the strap padding should end no closer than 5 inches below your armpit for comfort.
4. Sternum straps: Meant to keep your shoulder straps from sliding off your shoulders under a load. They are not meant to support weight and should never be pulled so tightly that they restrict breathing.
5. Load-Lifters: These should form a 45-degree angle from the frame or top of the pack to a point at or above your clavicle to be comfortable.
We hope these Backpack measurement, sizing and fitting tips will make selecting your next hiking backpack much easier.
When you’re looking for Hiking Backpacks that stand the test of time, and work as hard as you do then check out our Gregory Backpacks and you’ll be glad you did! BUY NOW & SAVE!
CAMPING & HIKING GEAR
UPS Ground Ship
Note: All prices in US Dollars